subbieboygasm

As of this day 4//11/2023 I agreed to be required to give out the link for the exposure page I'm on to ANYONE and EVERYONE that messages me demanding it. This is in effect until the page expires.

If you are into humiliating little bitches like me then please let me know. I'm an exposed bitch on an exposure site, downloadable pictures and contact information. I'm required to give out the link if DM'd for it. I can't help it. I gave in and now I'm fucked. But I can't ignore how the fear of those pages existing makes me so wet in my panties. If you wish to contribute to my exposure humiliation, then send me a message demanding the link.

By the way, I'm in self-locked chastity. I don't have a key holder, and I'm not sure if I want one right now. But I'm locked in chastity and have been for several months. It does affect my whorish tendencies and makes them stronger. It has also made my cravings for cock more intense, and my Bi tendencies have become slutty to say the least.

If you want your horny and hard and want to use me to get yourself off then send me a message.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
14Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact subbieboygasm by clicking here.