Reader Profile image
userpic of victoria_zecret

victoria_zecret

I've always had an overactive imagination and I began writing stories when I was 11, mostly for my own amusement. My first stories were innocent fantasy and science fiction but I began to add sexual elements during my teens and gradually discovered my real interest was erotic stories usually with a science fiction or fantasy theme.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy sex and I love the almost limitless possibilities it presents for harmless pleasure. I believe that if more people pursued the pleasures of sex instead of the pursuit of material wealth this world would be a much happier, safer and friendlier place.

A lot of my stories are either inspired by, or contain elements from my own personal experiences. Many are simply taking one simple thing and allowing my imagination to run wild with it.

This is the first time I have ever published my stories publicly and I think this is the ideal forum for them. I think that I am really driven simply by a desire to allow people to enjoy them rather than any form of self acclamation. I am not seeking praise, I am hoping that other people may enjoy reading my stories, perhaps even as much as I enjoy writing them.

I appreciate that some people may regard my writing as pornographic rather than erotic and some of my stories have very violent elements but I use the words that I find are essential to convey what I am thinking and feeling. I have tried to tone down my graphic wording but I find that diminished the impact of my stories and the enjoyment of writing them.

I do hope nobody finds them too offensive, my intent is to entertain and amuse, not to shock. I simply want to share the enjoyment I get from writing them. Please let me know what you think of my stories.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

38

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Role Playing, Cosplay, Mild Bdsm, Feet, Latex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Pissing

Contact Member

Contact victoria_zecret by clicking here.