18yo_single_mom

Update! I'm back Feb2024. Im 22 now and a qualified midwife. I live and work in Dublin Ireland. I live with my 8 year old, and she is my world.

I don't get to go out with friends much, only maybe once every 6 or 8 weeks. I'm still single, but love a kiss and cuddle on a night out. Anything more than that means you meet my high standards! It's not about looks by the way, get in my head and you can get in my knickers, if you know what I mean.

Im Rachel, now 22, from the UK

I became a mom at the young age of 14 having gotten pregnant at 13, and am now a single mother. It's something i'm proud of!

I was sexually active from a young age. Far younger than I should have, but that what happens when kids start exploring!

None of it was forced, and it was with someone of a similar age to me. I didn't really understand I shouldn't have been doing these things until my mum discovered I was pregnant at 24 weeks. I didn't even know myself!

So, about me:

55KG
5 foot 3
32A
Size 6
Long brown hair

Usually wearing gym pants and a sports top, have no intention of going to the gym though! They suit my figure. And I like the looks I get in them!

Everyone keeps asking me what I'm into, but im really not fussy! If its hot, im into it!

I'm shy at first, but if you succeed in turning me on then I can be quite naughty. Both on here and in real life.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me with more than "Hi". I get SOOOO many of those and NEVER reply. Make it eye catching and you will get a response!

Bye for now.

Rachey. XXX

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
17Followers

More About Me

Age

22

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact 18yo_single_mom by clicking here.