carean

I've found out it's worth taking time to try to get to know people. There have been some real surprises here.
I'm hoping to chat with all sorts of different people and share things about ourselves safely.
I love erotic literature and wish I could write.
What people see on the outside of me is often very different from the me that nobody can see but who seems more and more to be leading my mind.
I'm used to caring and am happy with it.
I'm normally quiet, a bit shy, and do a lot more listening than talking - until something really gets to me.
Literotica never ceases to surprise me, usually pleasantly. The people who have made it so pleasant know who they are and how grateful I am to them for their help and support.
There is one very special friend to whom I owe much, for her patience, warmth, kindness and loving nature. She has now become part of a very special family and I wish her and all her other family members real love and closeness in the future.
The chat environment has brought out the inner CeeCee in a way that has never happened before.

I hope everyone who comes here and participates will find at least something that will, at the very least, pique their interest and give them some of the enjoyment that has been my experience here from time to time.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Music (most Types), Long Walks By The Sea, Current Affairs

Pets

Cat(s), Dog(s)

Fetishes

Sensous Touch; Warm Eroticism;, Spanking;, Tenderness;