Reader Profile image
userpic of dom_charles69

dom_charles69

Looking for a sexy sub/slave.
I work and live in Baltimore and have an apartment in New York.
I am a 35 year old Dominant, in good physical condition and am looking for the same in a slave to trane. I am active in sports, the arts, dinning out and traveling. I work evenings and weekends but have a very flexible schedule. I enjoy dominating a woman in the bedroom, using her and abusing her for my pleasure, but I also am interested in someone who has her own opinions and is willing and able to discuss her opinions in an intelligent and articulate manner.
I'm looking for a sexy sub/slave. I am looking for someone who is open minded, out going, adventureous and looking to learn and serve, between the ages of 18 and 35. You should have an active imagination and enjoy roleplaying. I would prefer you be bisexual, but that is not a requirement. No experience necessary. You must be in good physical condition, attractive, height and weight proportionate and disease free. I have cats, so allergies to cats could be a problem if you're allergic.

Location

Baltimore, MD

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, D/s Play

Contact Member

Contact dom_charles69 by clicking here.