• Authors
  • farbeyondourstars

farbeyondourstars

If you're looking for dystopian science fiction, you've come to the right place. Feel free to send me DMs with feedback and content suggestions or join my Discord server: https://discord.gg/SCRZzMcfhW (with free eBooks of some of my stories!)

Not a native speaker, so please forgive the occasional grammar mistake.

Quick guide to my Galactic Odyssey stories in suggested reading order:

"Cassie's Rodeo" - A former penal slave suffers through a very bad day at her first job as a prostitute (11900 words)

"Galactic Odyssey" - The adventures of a young smuggler as she travels the galaxy in pursuit of riches, survival, and to save her sister (52000 words, completed series)

"Panopticon" - A stay in a special kind of prison where everyone is under total surveillance (15500 words)

"The Naughty Nymph" - Cassidy and friends run a brothel (in progress)

An unrelated earlier story that will get a sequel at some point:

"Family Dinner" - For those of us with a chastity fetish (3500 words)

Note: I have removed some stories that were not that well received. You can still read them on my website at farbeyondourstars.com.

Location

Europe

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
90Followers
19Following
28My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Writing, Guitar, Hiking, Baking

Fetishes

Grammar, Spelling

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact farbeyondourstars by clicking here.