• Authors
  • Jmanchu

Jmanchu

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gZiZ7IEYU&amp;list=PLGPWCTTD-fhMTd8-F4vgzS88iCpmY99z5">Vibin Playlist</a>

Mild mannered mycology enthusiast(I know the secret sauce to make my gourmet mushrooms grow beast mode, and my medicinal mushrooms grow like magic) computer man by day. Puerto Rican/Colombian Latin boy with a filthy imagination and possibly bad decision-making skills by night. I'm the smell good guy with a cologne collection. Bvlgari Man in Black, Dior Homme Intense, Parfums de Marley Kalan, D&G The One, Issey Miyake Pour Homme flankers, Bath and Bodyworks. I'm addicted to smelling good.

Love me some good music. Soul, Funk, R&B, Dancehall, Rock, Jazz, Blues or any kind of music that I move my happy feet to or just chill to depending on how my mood hits me. I've been about vibin to that Vaporwave and that nostalgia lately. When I'm not singing me some Anderson Paak, Usher, Bruno Mars. Or good ol' classics like Bobby Darrin, Frank Sinatra. Or the Temptations. Or any good music that gives good vibes. Am I good? Who knows. The neighbors might know.

I practice Judo and I did freestyle wrestling and Karate as a kid. A bit of a workout buff.

ABOUT MY WRITING:

I like to let my unfiltered imagination go free. I let the crazy rocket ship that is my Liquid-TV-powered headspace go on a wild ride with no particular destination set. Then I write about what I see in my adventures. I'm always working to meticulously improve my writing craft and learn something new. I always try to improve every chance I get, :)

WIP Stories:

The Lovely Miss Stevens: A slacker student, Dan Pardo, and his math teacher, Miss Stevens, have a crush on each other. A story of the mounting sexual tensions and frustrations and the spontaneous romance that erupts between them.

-A Ballad of Light and Darkness: Prophetic end times near. Demons and death plague the lands of feuding kings. A dark empire rises to threaten everything. A young hero who has no home to go to fights to save a world that doesn't welcome him. A dark elven princess serving her empire as a sorceress and assassin who secretly wishes to get away from all the cutthroat drama and politics that rule her life. Both seek the peace they never knew in their lives. Both are destined to meet for the fight where the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

-A Naughty Adventure Beyond the Mystic Portal:

-The Witch's Apprentice and the Four Spirit Kings:

Location

East Coast

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
18Followers
3Following
3My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Working Out, Spacing Out, Judo, MMA, Art, Writing, Music, Mycology, Computer Programming, Reading, Science, Watching Tv, Dancing, Cologne(i Love To Smell Good)

Fetishes

Schoolgirls, Secretaries, Teachers, Fantasy, "femme Fatale" Spy, BDSM, Witches

Contact Author

Contact Jmanchu by clicking here.