• Authors
  • IncognitoSum

IncognitoSum

I haven't dated for many years, and erotic literature has become a very important and enjoyable source of intimacy for me. I especially love to hear things from the female perspective. I'm certainly an aficionado of all the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and textures of the female form (I'm definitely a breast man), but the female mind is 1000x more exciting, and the feminine heart is absolutely enchanting to me. I feel a deep intimacy and connection hearing what a woman is experiencing, what she's thinking, what she's feeling, and what pleasure she's receiving. It drives me wild to hear explicit details of these things, both at her moment of orgasm, or especially when she makes her lover ejaculate. I enjoy oral sex (giving and receiving), but my main turn on is females giving handjobs, especially involving edging. I also appreciate lactation, first time stories, and dominant women (even involving pegging and sounding). I hope to find enough inspiration to try my hand at story telling, but my main interest is enjoying other's tales.

Location

Washington State

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

December 6, 1967

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Yoga, Philosophy, Mathematics, Biochemistry

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Handjobs, Oral Sex, Breasts, Lactation, Domination, Pegging, Sounding

Contact Member

Contact IncognitoSum by clicking here.