bikerboytommy

I’m Tom. I'm 42 at the time of this update of July 2022.

My nickname refers to mountain biking powered by my leg muscles, not motor-biking powered by gasoline. I’m into other forms of fitness and working out also.

I love Literotica.

Thank you so much to all of you authors whose stories I’ve read and enjoyed.

I especially love the works of the short list of prolific skilled excellent authors in my favorites whose masterpieces of erotica, I’ve recently chosen to focus on because I’ve loved what I’ve read so far of this select group of authors.

So, I’m in the middle of reading through as many of the works of you special authors, as soon as I can find time for, so I can comment specifically on individual stories or series and mention which ones I loved the most.

Before I became polyamorous, all the women in my life including my ex-wife and several women I dated before and after divorce, were all nice women but very conservative women.

Our relationships and also our sex lives were unexciting, boring, and monotonous. Plus, differing expectations & career situations made a long-term committed type relationship unworkable.

Ever since my life became a polyamorous life with like-minded polyamorous partners with vivacious fun-loving personalities, who are also into fitness, and who also have similar strong sex drives, our relationships and also our sex lives have been exciting and adventurous.

With also a little bit of swinging in the mix for recreation, it adds in a lot of extra fun for some extra sex-drive satisfaction, some extra release from sexual tension, and more stress relief, all welcome healthy extra benefits.

I like the idea of an international community with a lot of beautiful people finding common ground in the fun they are enjoying together based on the same biologically natural sex drives that everyone in the world has.

Location

Toronto

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
16Following
9My Comments

More About Me

Age

44

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Mountain Biking

Fetishes

Giving Women Beautiful Orgasms

Contact Member

Contact bikerboytommy by clicking here.