Lady_Peril

"She is a mortal danger to all men. She is beautiful without knowing it, and possesses charms that she's not even aware of. She is like a trap set by nature - a sweet perfumed rose in whose petals Cupid lurks in ambush! Anyone who has seen her smile has known perfection. She instills grace in every common thing and divinity in every careless gesture." — Edmond Rostand (Cyrano de Bergerac)
******
Hi, I'm Lorelei.
Bi single female late thirties who can be a perfect lady at your side, and a insatiable vixen in bed, equally at ease with attractive men or cuddling up with a sexy woman. I’m sassy, assertive, and full of sweetness and sensuality but cross me or betray me and I can be your living hell on earth ~Smiles~. I enjoy long, deep wet sensual kisses, slow gentle and caring hands, and drawn out teasing seduction if you can pull it off by being articulate and passionate.

If I missed your hello in the room I may already be in a pm, just so you know, I’m not being rude or aloof if I don't respond to you. Otherwise, I’m happy to chat in the room or privately with anyone who has the common sense and decency to ask to PM first. All other PMs will be ignored.

Location

La Jolla, CA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
17Followers
4Following

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Contact Member

Contact Lady_Peril by clicking here.