• Authors
  • _CharlieBoy_

_CharlieBoy_

Hello, I am a 21 year old guy from the UK who grew up around Europe. I am friendly, open, articulate and enjoy interesting people. Please do feel free to say hello, I only bite if you're into that kind of thing...
I like spending time with the people I'm close to, exploring the world and writing music.

I am 1.84m/6'1" tall and weigh 72kg/158lbs. I have chocolate-brown eyes and long brown hair. I am broad shouldered, have a strong back and an athletic build from running and football.

I love to spend time chatting with fun, intelligent people. Age is just a number to me, I'm very open to talk to anyone at all.

Generally I'm more caring, thoughtful and like making people feel loved and special. With that being said...I am constantly exploring and challenging myself and others' limits. I always surprise people it seems, which we both enjoy very much.
http://fabquote.co/wp-content/uploads/A-gentleman.jpg

---Limits---
I try not to limit myself or others, I don't believe we have to label ourselves and fall in distinct categories. Use your common sense and get to know each other a little, that's when the real fun happens.

Please anyone at all feel free to contact me for any reason, I'm happy to chat with anyone, please just write properly and we can have some fun!

Hope you enjoyed my profile, look forward to maybe speaking to you soon!

Location

Europe

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
4Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

26

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Travel, Language Acquisition, Reading, Music, Rugby, Football

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Ask Me ;), Lots

Contact Author

Contact _CharlieBoy_ by clicking here.