Poojasoft

I am a married Indian working woman, 30. (If you need any further information into personal life for a role play, blame your imagination not me).

Why I am here?
Detail plot based role playing is the simple and short answer.

What playing style I prefer?
I adore describing actions, reactions and feelings with a lot of detail, but I generally prefer posts that commit only one action. This makes sure that a partner is always able to react to or even prevent certain things happening. I know it's easy to get carried away when you get into an RP, the same happens to me, but when too much happens in a post, you have to play catch-up in your reply to make sure to react to everything, and things end up being assumed.
In terms of actual post length, though - it depends. I can do anything from semi-para to multi-para, it just depends on the kind of story being told and your preference. But certainly not those half liners.

Partner preferences?
I love playing with both men and women here, provided they can think and write properly.

What plays I am looking for?
Story based dramatic plays, rich with story, emotions thrill and off course the other erotic elements. Incest and senseless cheating are big NO. Reluctant grilling, power dynamics , manipulations are big YES.
Thank you for taking an interest in me! I'm very PM friendly, both for RPing and just talking! I try to always respond to PMs; if I'm not busy or your PM turns me off Also...if you're contacting me looking to RP with me, please have a basic idea of what you want to play.

Location

India

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
25Followers
2Following
16My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact Poojasoft by clicking here.