• Authors
  • JohnnyValentine
Reader Profile image
userpic of JohnnyValentine

JohnnyValentine

Welcome to my Profile

I am a cultured male and an academic. Looking for intelligent, articulate women who have a very high sex-drive and are open-minded; kinky; filthy; perverted; depraved. May be married (cheating a plus); divorced; single; older (no upper limit).

Please have Skype so we can move on to it. Female verification required.

Link to my Kinklist at bottom of Profile.

Only send a message if horny; masturbating; certain you are into ALL kinks below:

Dirty Talk - Enjoy talking very dirty without holding back (the filthier and more vulgar, the better) and being talked to in the same way. Note: If refer to your cunt by that absurd, cutesy, infantile, euphemism "pussy," do not waste our time as a pussy is a cat but a cunt is a cunt.

Name calling - Get-off by calling yourself and being called offensive, bad, filthy, unladylike names (love to hear seemingly prim and proper ladies and feminists call themselves a "cunt"). You can call me any disgusting names you want as it makes me feel really hot.

Chronic Masturbation - I cannot stop playing with myself and I love to watch women pleasuring themselves. When in any Room, I will be masturbating. You must be addicted (multiple times per day) and enjoy being watched while masturbating; talking dirty to yourself when masturbating; sucking your nipples and areolas; mutual masturbation; questions about our masturbation; guided masturbation (unusual insertions, how to touch yourself directions); masturbating to images of big tits, cunts, cocks. Will play with myself in any way you like.

Lactation - Current or post pregnant women with enlarged, heavier, lower-hanging, milky tits; larger, darker areolas; longer, thicker nipples who feel horny when breastfeeding and masturbate while doing it or suck their nipples when finished. Galactorrhea women (not pregnant but produce milk by excessive breast stimulation) or women with this interest.

Exhibitionism - Egotistical women for performing two forms of exhibitionism. Public: Enjoy being watched while undressing in view of spying neighbours; nearby strangers; watchful partners. When exposed, you lewdly touch your body and then spread your legs wide to pleasure yourself causing them to masturbate which intensifies your excitement. Narcissistic: With needs for self-love, you worship your face and body in front of full-length mirrors; conceitedly kiss yourself in them; rub your body against them as vainly fucking yourself; repeatedly masturbate to your reflected images. Bonus if love sending photos/videos for mutual worship and masturbation.

Pornography - Viewing and exchanging images of all erotica while we masturbate to them.

Submission - Proper looking lady needing loss of control and be an obedient slut to let her cunt do the thinking.

Degradation and Humiliation - Turned on more by repeatedly calling yourself and being called insulting names while playing with yourself; relentless interrogation; doing anything which makes you feel worthless; body shaming; inferior comparisons to girlfriends and women of other races; told what to wear/what to take off/what to show/what to touch/how to pose; parting legs wide to invite close cunt and arse inspection; used as a sex object; submissive experiences with Sir doing anything he want to you for his pleasure; asking a girlfriend to join you in degradingly serving your Master; piss and shit play; messy food play.

Masochism - Women into severe pain and wanting a sadist who can never go too far.

Taboo - Adult women with love for incest and K9. Others entered in Kinklist.

Body Fetishes - I have a fixation for women with tits affected by forces of gravity and ageing (extremely large, low-hanging, super-saggy, stretched-marked, vein-lined, big extra if hang to waist, bigger extra if hang well below, added extra if udders produce milk); long, thick nipples; massive, wrinkled areolas; a ripe cunt (huge, loose, gaping, fleshy labia, oversized clitoris, very hairy like a real woman not bald like a baby). Note: Love to be contacted by women with really big hanging tits and a huge hairy cunt who have a lewd lust for these attributes but also receptive to women without these physical features who enjoy looking at women with them and making comparisons.

Lesbian Sex- Talking dirty about you having or wanting sex with other females.

Welcome private messages but will not reply if use text speak or abbreviations (so unsexy); message begins with or is confined to "hey" (say "hello" or "hi"); have not filled in your Profile for credibility.

Thanks for reading.

Here is the link to my Kinklist:

https://i.imgur.com/eouMIUl.png


































Location

The Bar Nothing

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
5Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Masturbation, Dirty Talking Women, Filthy Women, Perverted Women, Depraved Women, Sluts, Whores, Mutual Masturbation, Big Long Tits, Huge Hairy Cunts

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Have Many Kinks, See Below

Contact Member

Contact JohnnyValentine by clicking here.