BrittanyBJs

I've been here before with a different username. Starting a clean slate. I know that this probably won't be read by the people that it needs to be, however, cuckolding, family, or straight on force thematically inclined folks can continue past me. I'm almost always ready to entertain a fun detailed scenario otherwise. The best way to catch my interest is to send me a PM with something creative and descriptive. Consider it like a cover story; or a trailer for a movie. I mean you would be submitting something technically for my review, so make it either make me smile wickedly or even get my clit to tingle if you're up for the challenge : )

For the time being, I will not be providing a picture of myself. If you want to show me a picture of someone you would like me to play, I encourage it. I, however do not do well with searching for appropriate pictures/gifs and playing at the same time. Because of this I save us from any time that would cause my playing to be less than. I believe this could come across as bitchy or demanding but it isn't the intent. I simply want to set up the proper expectations. For me, having my partner come up with a detailed idea and picture allow me a window into the more subtle things that they may be attracted to. It also gives me a clear idea of things that my partner is interested in within the fantasy itself.

All in all I look forward to seeing any PMs with fun ideas and new twists on things.


Theme's that I do enjoy are as follows:

Face Fucking

Friends Dad

Dad's Friend

Pervy Older Neighbors

Neighborhood Party

Friends Boyfriend/Husband

Older/Younger Dynamic

Coercion/Manipulation fueled by my own secret curiosity

Large cocks and heavy cum shots

Location

NorthEast US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
7Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact BrittanyBJs by clicking here.