• Authors
  • DaddyDaKtyLKR69
Reader Profile image
userpic of DaddyDaKtyLKR69

DaddyDaKtyLKR69

Well I am divorced male who has had my world rocked upside down. Then one day I meet this wonderful woman who is 20 yrs younger than me. But not only that she likes the roleplay of Daddy and Daughter. Its very new to me and at first I had a hard time with it because I did not understand it. Now I am beginning to understand it and I find it to be so hot. Not only that I am glad I didn't listen to certain people in the beginning of meeting my Little Girl. I decided to show her something different than her previous Daddy who just didn't do the little things she asked for. Not only that she's just as kinky as myself and thats awesome. She doesn't judge me and I don't judge her. We have begun to become close. I however did hold back till I knew I could trust her just as she needed to trust me. I have always been an excellent lover. I consider myself the Grand Master of Cunnilingus, bringing a woman to be able to experience all of her 5 physical and different orgasms. Plus I will change it up to improve each time we are together. I have really grown fond of her and I hope we can enjoy each others company for a long time to come. I do need advice from you other Daddy's about some do's and don'ts with this type of relationship. I honor any of your experiences and advice you share. I found out about your site from my Little Girl. She likes to read me stories. I think I am going to read her one.
****Well Stop the presses, I spoke to soon about my Little. I also didn't have a clue what this type of relationship is really all about and indeed it is a very special relationship between two people who when you are a part of this soon find out how intense and awesome this DD-lg RP really is and its not about incest at all!
My Little left no word whatsoever other than one thing. I am sure that wasn't why no word just left? Anyone else have this happen? I am brand new and now confused?!

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

62

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Cooking, Reading, Art, Fishing, Web Design, Gaming, Sex Every Day

Fetishes

Huge Labias, Gaping Pink Pussy, Eating Pussy, CD, I Love Bbws

Contact Member

Contact DaddyDaKtyLKR69 by clicking here.