• Authors
  • MrLucky4u

MrLucky4u

A man of many talents, photography being one. I know how to take care of a woman and appreciate beauty and sensuality.

I call myself Mr Lucky because I was lucky enough to be very close to a living goddess for over 20 years. We're still friends but don't play anymore. Most of my stories revolve around her as she told me everything...everything.

I'm not interested in writing a romance novel so my stories are more like me telling a friend what happened and trying to paint a picture that does what happened justice. All my stories are true except where I'm cautious about some details to protect the guilty.

Lexy started sex exploration early but I guess I can't tell those stories because she was underage, so I'll just say she started early and leave it at that. So my stories are about her and I and her with other people. My favorite 4 words she ever said to me is "wanna hear a story?". Those words were especially effective when she was riding me.

BTW...I'm single, in my mid- 50's and have everything going for me except a partner in life. Friends would describe me as tall, dark (with some gray)
and handsome.

I'm on here because I like sharing stories, particularly of Lexy but I'd also like to make new friends.

Location

Florida

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
15Following
14My Favorites
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Voyeur

Contact Author

Contact MrLucky4u by clicking here.