Lila28

I serve my alpha Sara Mc Gypsy Fae and her wife, my personal protector and guide Candace Mc Gypsy Fae. I am Lila, full member and defender of house Gypsy. I am a Vampire .I was turned June 15 2019 by Sara Mc Gypsy Fae.

After long wandering, I finally have a safe protected home here in Gypsy Cottage and the loving family who abide with me in it.

Candace introduced me to her mother the beautiful and stunning Shirly and she has become my guiding light, my mate, my pet, my love. We are growing together. More will come for us.
___________________

In my elven life, I was trained as a hunter and fighter.

Now, with the power of the katana given at my induction into the family by Alan, Lord Protector and Weapons Master of the family I will defend my family at all costs.

In times of peace here I will come prepared to be taken by my family, softly with passion and with love. Bathed, softened and dressed so my milky skin is perfectly set off by its lace.

I am thankful to all I’ve encountered here no matter the nature of the contact because it led me to this, to now. I want to especially pay respect, honor and love to Karen_Nightingale. The woman who taught my body to believe my mind and to indulge every last moment without fear or guilt. I will cherish her always.

Love Honor Family

a dark fantasy that swirls about me
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1875960664cebcf60d737045a9bfb086/tumblr_p2zppxbFJA1ssgh0jo1_400.gif

Location

Gypsy Cottage

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
5Following
5My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Hobbies

Music, Socializing

Fetishes

Romantic People, Polite People, Sensual Experiences

Contact Member

Contact Lila28 by clicking here.