• Authors
  • Polaris II

Polaris II

I'm a major anime and manga freak, and in fact have begun the re-writting phase of one of my stories I started 5 years ago. Last time I checked with 4 chapters there were more than 300 episodes, maybe I'll cut that number down in the re-write. I'm a big gamer also, in fact most of the ideas I get for my stories come from manga, anime, and video games, I draw a lot too and I've gotten a lot better last time I checked and even might submit some of my work. You'll just have to wait and see.

Alright now to edit the profile once again since I haven't for a while. To the ladies, I've got a new recent pic but I can't post it just yet you'll have to wait. Anyways onto bigger and better things.

Most Recent News: This happened months ago but I've gotten into a bicycle accident and had broken my left wrist by some lady who wasn't paying attention. Its healed up now but it hurts from time-to-time sometimes the pain is God awful. All that aside my first term at SJCC is almost over and I'm getting ready for fall, I plan to work during the summer. But other than that life has been good, I have a lovely girlfriend whom I've spent a wonderful year with and plan to spend many more years with.

Writing situation: For those of you who have been awaiting Elven Wish, well I've had a draft started some time ago then I just got a major case of writer's block and couldn't finish, but rest assured I will be submitting the second part so be on your toes. Also look for other submissions by me in various places you'll be impressed by my work I guarantee.

Well thats it and once again feel free to contact me if you want updates or just to say hi.

Location

San Jose, California

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Polaris II by clicking here.