• Authors
  • warotto

warotto

Most of my works will be based off actual events in my life. I enjoy sharing those, plus the ones I will write based off my own fantasies. Hopefully you won't be able to tell the difference between the real life and pure fiction ones. Enjoy reading!

Post note: Some people are offended by my sexual life, and that is okay. Some say I post in the wrong category, maybe sometimes it is, but I don't intentionally post in the wrong one. So if I offend you, or think it is in the wrong category, then sorry, just close it out and don't read it!

Others have questioned what I feel, what I like. Everyone has their own unique likes and dislikes, all I can do is tell you this: I love women...the feel, smell, taste, look-everything that makes a woman a woman. If I see a man and woman walking I will always check out the woman. When it comes to men it is less about attraction-I rarely look at a guy and think about how nice it would be with them. The trigger for me with me is seeing a cock. Show me a photo of one, talk about it, whatever, it causes my cock to stir and my mouth to water. For me, I don't understand how someone could not like the feel of a cock in your mouth. There isn't much difference between sucking on a boob and sucking on a cock other than the size and gender. I love feeling a cock grow hard in my mouth, and then feeling it slide in and out of my ass. I prefer fucking a pussy over an ass, but I am not opposed to whichever hole presents itself. But in the end in truth I love most how women, in my life the best sexually is Tina, can control the muscles of her pussy and milk me dry, how their orgasms make them wetter and wetter and we don't need KY. Women are simply beautiful, elegant, sexy. I love watching Kathy with other women as much as she loves watching me with other guys.

Yes this is me and not you, and that is okay. I am who I am and I make no excuses for it. Life is to short to hurt or be hurt, so just open yourself up and enjoy the life you have in whatever way you feel led live it.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
20Followers
4My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Author

Contact warotto by clicking here.