• Authors
  • Vitriolhack

Vitriolhack

Simple Bi-curious (well not so curious ;) non judgemental guy who enjoys good mental stimulation, good Role Play and willing to listen if you have something to say, to confide, to confess or to simply get off your chest. If it makes you feel better, I am willing to listen to you.

If you find yourself connecting with someone on the basis of intelligent conversation sometimes more exciting than having sex with them, then we have something in common.

Listening to others is a way to pay respect to them; it proves to the one talking that they are worth being listened to.

Nature has donned us 2 ears and only one mouth. Probably so because we should listen more actively when spoken to and to say something meaningful when deciding to open our mouth.

I do not have a degree in sexual psychology, but I did study the subject. I like talking about sex and understanding what gets people off.

Reading a well written, captivating, erotic story that transpire realness is, to me, almost as much fun as the feeling of being engulfed in torrid flesh sessions.

I love to listen to podcasts about sex like; the Savage lovecast, Sex with Emily, Shameless sex, Swingercast and We gotta thing are on my list.

Good thing I spend a lot of time driving! ;)

-----------
Si vous cherchez un partenaire pour discuter et vous écouter en français, cette dernière est ma langue maternelle. ;)


V.

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
40Followers
143Following
6My Favorites
219My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Photography

Fetishes

Smart, Intelligent

Contact Author

Contact Vitriolhack by clicking here.