A_Husbands_Gift

I am a 28 year old female, my name is Michelle, my husband shares me with other men sometimes so that is why my name is what it is.

I have been married for 4 years. I am 5'8, 140 lbs, 36d breast, and I have hazel eyes and brown / blonde hair. I was a swimmer in high school and college and still do that today to stay fit and in shape.

I am looking for a man who likes passionate, sensual, and super erotic scenes. If you only have 10 minutes or 30 minutes I am probably not the person for you. My goal when I am here is to build up your orgasm to an all time high and when you finally feel like letting go I want it to feel so incredible for you!

In the bedroom I am definitely more of a giver than taker. I would prefer the man who joins me is more of a taker than a giver. In my marriage and in my career I am more of a taker but when I am online I prefer to give, give, and give some more.

Finally if you would like to message me please message me something with substance, something other than "Hi". I would prefer normal speak as well. Not text speak.

I know I was very specific in my profile, what I am looking for, and would like to see in a potential partner online but I want someone who kind of fits what I am looking for and hope I can be what you are looking for as well.

I would like to share a few scenes that I find very erotic and would love to play!

1. I have been having problems getting pregnant with my husband. So I come to you and ask if you would help me. You are hesitant at first but after hearing our story you decide to help make my dreams come true.

2. It is our the day before our wedding day and you are a good friend of mine... You fly into town and you and I go out for dinner. I tell you about how nervous I am for my first time with my husband. I hesitantly ask you if you would be willing to help me and if you would be my first, the night before or if you would join me the night we are married to have me for the first time.

3. You just met this super amazing new girl. And you are going out on a date with her and you think tonight is going to be the night "it happens". You ask me for a favor. We are friends and use to date and know I love giving oral sex. You ask that I give you a really nice, long, blow job so you do not finish to early with her.

Thank you for reading my profile, I hope you enjoyed, and I hope I can help you have one of the most amazing, powerful orgasms, of your entire life!

Location

Denver, Colorado

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact A_Husbands_Gift by clicking here.