Reader Profile image
userpic of LadyHeather

LadyHeather

"I would say to the House, as I said to those who have joined the government, 'I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.' We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind...You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us: to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, What is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory------victory at all cost, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."
~Winston Churchill

Thank those you know in the armed services, thank their families. Without their sacrifice a horrible evil would still plague the earth. To those who disagree you do not know and have never sacrificed. For it is a sacrifice to go leaving all you love behind and defend humanity not just our country. If you believe there is no sacrifice speak with the father who wasn't there for his child birth, the mother who had to leave her children behind, the child who will never know more than a headstone. Speak to them and then say there was no sacrifice. For those who say "they made their choice", I ask you if not them then who? Obviously not you. thank them and thank them often.

Both my parents are Marines. my father retired after 20 years and was in the Gulf War. My mother is serving at her last post with 25 years in so far and returned not to long ago from Iraq. I thank them every single day.

Location

CA

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Don't We All Have That One

Contact Member

Contact LadyHeather by clicking here.