• Authors
  • JayBerry

JayBerry

I'm an old guy. I've been through a lot and I am proud to say I lived through it all and even grew from the experience. I mostly write about my past. I don't consider it to be fiction - but some of this stuff goes back 50 years or more and so it might be the tale is an incomplete memory or maybe even a memory that got a bit better with age.

I write because I so much appreciate the people - particularly the women - who made my life so special. I can't tell these kinds of stories to my grandkids or anything, but somehow I feel a need to tell their story and maybe just shout out to the world that this all happened and offer a big heartfelt "Thank you" to those that were along for the ride.

This would include my wife of over 40 years, Sherry, who recently passed away. (It was a good life - no tears.) She was my mate and my companion and partner in crime. I miss her and hope I'll see her again someday when I make that big trip across the divide myself.

If you take the time to read anything, I appreciate your taking the time for an old man and his memories. I hope you enjoy it. Peace.

Location

The Pacific Northwet

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
103Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

62

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Travel, Writing, Games

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact JayBerry by clicking here.