dplady

I am 34 , 5'6", 140lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 34b


Heading to the depraved and fun Literotica site I enter the ladies' room. Pulling down my panties in the cubicle I sit and relieve myself. I listen to my pee splashing into the toilet bowl. And smile. Trying to decide which room will take my fancy this time. Will it be the Humiliation and Degradation room? It is so humiliating going in there standing around advertising my availability to strangers just so they can use me like a piece of meat. But I keep going back in there. Will it be the Gloryhole room again? Sucking cum out of strangers' cocks. Not knowing who they are. Will it be the auction room? Suffering the indignity of being sold so cheaply, and even worse the wetness of arousal publicly displayed for everyone to see and sneer at. Will it be the Escort Prostitute and Whore room? Where a woman has to do what she can to pay her bills. Shall I take the hormones which blow up a woman's boobs and then let the farm workers grope and use me as their machine sucks out my milk in the Hucow room? The Gangbang Room sounds so hot but it's too public, I would love some guys to get a private room and entice me in. I have recently enjoyed the attention of some guys on chatzy, so hot. Sometimes I enter the Christian Women room, there are a lot of devils to tempt a good woman. I hope someone prays for my soul. The pet room is a nice room also, being a pet for some guy is so humbling and hot. Another option is, Sara's Gypsy Cottage, a place where everyone is respected - even me - and they are so welcoming to all guests. The ladies are so sexy as well. Recently I was given the mark of Sarah on my right breast. Two fang marks with an S between them. Sometimes it is invisible and at other times it burns and pulls me back for more. I have even been in the Jerk off to me room, it is always fun as well. I tend to go in there more frequently now. It is fun helping so many guys get off.

OMG now I have started being an escort in Emilie's lesbian escort room. It is so so awesome and so much fun. I didn't know I would love being with women so much, but now I love them. I go there whenever I have time now.

My bladder empty now. I freshen up and wipe myself with a kleenex. Standing I pull up my white cotton panties. Knowing how good they look with my matching bra. I exit the cubicle and look into the mirror, more lipstick required. I apply some quite thickly to an area in the middle of my lips then pucker and rub my lips together spreading it evenly. Wondering where it will end up later. A warm flush courses through my body making me shiver and want to get into a room but I take my time, applying more blusher and eyeliner. I check myself out in the mirror. I reach to my nipples and give them a little pinch, reminiscing about nipple clamps which can really pinch hard. The little pinch I give them makes them hard and easily noticeable under my slutty, short, black leather dress. I give my long hair a quick brushing, adjust my dress, tweak my nipples again for luck and smile. I hesitate and rethink my apparel. Should I? Oh yes why not? I reach behind my back and unhook my bra then I bend and remove my panties putting them with my bra into my handbag, I am ready now so I enter the rooms.
My name is Janice but you may call me whatever you wish. I am a literotica slut. Have fun with me guys and ladies.

Update:: Today 24 May 2023 after many weeks/months of thinking about it, I finally took the Deep Throat Challenge, (DTC). I am happy to say I succeeded YAYYY. Now I am on the wall of shame, but I am smiling and feel like I have achieved pornstar status. LOL. Should I feel used/ ashamed/proud? I dont know, please let me know your opinion, but i got the T' shirt.
https://ibb.co/yXmWMc4

Today, (Dec 13 2023), I was overjoyed to finally meet the tribute challenge. It was so good and so hot, the tribute was so immense, I am sure I will do it again one day. So now I am a notation and another notch in the,"Tribute Challenge", wall of shame. So bad, but so exciting. I can say I was a real cumdump, Lol.
I have just discovered the Forum and Bulletin boards, there is a lot going on there.

https://cdn101.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2019/04/31038/bdsmlr-31038-z87NFXRnF4.gif

https://www.alrincon.com/imagenesblog/varios/i-hate-the-beach.gif

https://cdn101.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2019/02/128773/bdsmlr-128773-wwj9LtMRz6.gif



I am here to roleplay and be a pet/toy or an object of fun so don't be shy. I wait to be chatted to because when I speak in the room i get swamped in messages very quickly.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
45Followers
1Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Hobbies

Dancing, Jogging

Fetishes

Petplay, Bondage, Bottom Spanking, Being Passed Around, Many More