Reader Profile image
userpic of Ashley_Oral_Submissive

Ashley_Oral_Submissive

Slut lips are for sucking cock. My mouth is a warm, wet place for you to keep your dick, the object of my adoration. My purpose is to provide stimulation and release. My body is for pleasure.

Oral submission is the best submission.

Sink your cock deep into my hot, wet mouth. Let me suck it and bob my head all the way up and down its length while I look into your eyes. Just enjoy it. Just relax, and enjoy the pleasure. The pleasure that I know you feel, as I maintain the perfect suction and friction on your dick. I want it to last a long time. I want to just keep you in that state of pleasure a long time. A very long time. There's no rush. This is how you're meant to feel. You're meant to feel that pleasure, the feeling of a woman's mouth sucking your cock. All the time.

Just sit back, and relax, and enjoy it. The sensation. The sight of my kneeling body. The look in my eyes that tells you how addicted I am to what I'm doing. My pretty face. The view and sensation of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth, over and over again. And again, and again....

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Fetishes

Submission, Maledom, Oral Sex

Contact Member

Contact Ashley_Oral_Submissive by clicking here.