• Authors
  • Fanatisk

Fanatisk

Info

Open fully for commissions! Don't hesitate to shoot me a note or private message if you've got something you'd really like to see written. Mail is fantasticfanatisk at gmail.com!

Most of my stories involve rape, bad ends and other lovely terrible things, but I'm not limited to it- it's just what I write mainly! If you want something different, I'm absolutely open for it.

Yes!
- Snuff
- Death
- Bad Ends
- Monsters
- And much more! But those are some I get questions on.

No!
- Scat/Watersports
- Extremely Young Characters

If you've got a scene or idea, don't hesitate to ask! I realize gore and snuff are quite wide kinks, and I'll say that I don't really feel all that happy going into details about guts and entrails and such... but slashing, piercing, cutting, mauling, mutilating, burning... you name it!


How to

Through PMs, Chat or Mails, we'd talk about characters, setting, kinks and length. Once we agree on all of those things, you wire the payment over paypal and I get to writing. I always charge upfront.

If you'd like, I also write stories live (usually through f-list or google docs) where you can offer input on where the story should go, and what should happen next. Like a "Choose your own adventure" type of thing!

Deadlines are... done when it's done. That said though, I do like to keep you informed of how it's going and will offer teases/sneak peeks to see if I'm heading in the right direction.


Commission costs

30$ per 1K words written.

50$ per 1h of live story writing.

5$ flat for a private commission.

Final lil' word

Commissions are back up! I've finally found a structure for writing that fits into my daily schedule, so there we go! Neat!

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers
3My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Fanatisk by clicking here.