Gregg12312

Looking to connect with strong, detail oriented, and creative partners......not as readily available on here at times Im finding out. Please have a profile if you would like to chat, it never hurts. I like to roleplay and often write longer posts for my partners so some plays can be drawn out to both party's enjoyment.

I enjoy traditional roles, ageplay, roughplay, sharing of pics and gifs to help build the mental image of the scene at times as well. On going roleplays can be even more fun with the right connection on here.

If Im in a particular room, Im usually interested in that topic. I enjoy roleplays and detailed chats where we both get what we put into it. I am open to ideas and try not to limit myself (or us) to specific topics off the start. Half of the fun here is talking, getting to know someone, and building off that to create something that both can enjoy. Don't you think?
43/m/Southeast USA...6'1, 200, short brown hair and eyes...been told I have a great smile as well *cheers*

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
6Followers
34Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

December 28

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Just Ask

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Fun Chats, Roleplays, Q&a

Contact Member

Contact Gregg12312 by clicking here.