• Authors
  • Sutty93

Sutty93

an open book, written in invisible ink.


First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who's read, liked, and commented on my stories over the years, as well as taken the initiative to follow me on this platform. I've never thought that so many of you would be interested in my stories and I'm touched everyday that I see new people have favourited a story or started to follow me.
And as a show of my gratitude, I wanted to let you all get in on choosing which of my story ideas I write next. I've got about a dozen story ideas to choose from which I will list below. Some are sequels to stories I've already written, but most are new ideas. All are incest based (or at least deal with large elements of incest), and some of them could even have sequels of their own.
Before I tell you about them, I'm going to say that they are all planned to be written eventually, but I'm using this as a way to judge which priority to put them in, based on my audience's tastes. I'm also going to say that while these are the stories I have in mind, if there's enough demand, for sequels to some of my other works (outside of the audio scripts), I'd be more than happy to write those as well. Please also note that I'm not planning on starting to write any of these until at least March 2024, as I'm planning on working on my more 'professional' writings exclusively between now and then. So in the meantime, reread my old stories and tell me what you enjoyed from each, what plot points are sexy, how you would have written them differently, or what you would want in a potential sequel.
And now, without further ado, the stories:

Best Day Ever Ch. 2: a follow up to my first story where Christian enjoys his new relationship with his mom and girlfriend Hailey.

Home Invasion Ch. 2: Henry gets his aunts and cousins

Building a Better Harem: an accidental discovery leads to a guy getting his own harem (this will probably be broken down into a few chapters)

Bachelor Party Gone Right: Fiancée plans her groom's bachelor party perfectly (this would be as much about group sex as incest, and could also be seen as a pseudo-sequel to 'The Deal')

Consequences of His Actions: a break in forces a girl to choose between her dad and brother to take her virginity (I have the idea to write this one way, and then release a second chapter where the other choice is chosen)

In the Dark, Out In the Open: woman can't resist her master, her younger cousin

Let's Put the 'X' in Sex: sis gets inspired by KISS song after seeing her brother with her panties

Mommy's Birthday Surprise: Mom's friends order a stripper, son shows up

New Year's Surprise: girl sleeps with twin's ex after NYE party

Sunday School Pet Teacher Orgy: reading teacher's text has major benefit for Sunday school student

The Best Job: OnlyFans leads man to leading his best life (planned as a 3 part series)

So, leave a comment or private message about which story you'd most like to see next. And thanks again for enjoying my works and I hope you continue to enjoy what the future has lined up. There’s also plenty of harem building and/or group sex in most of these. I think only three of these are stories based around a single couple but they can always be changed to include threesomes or larger groups depending on what it is that you all want. Although as fun as threesomes and moresomes are to have, writing them can be a bit of a challenge as I now have to figure out what each character is doing; while it’s prudent to just say they’re watching or having sex elsewhere, there’s always going to be people who favour those characters over the ones my main story is currently focusing on. And if this poll wasn’t enough of a clue, I’m trying to please as much of my audience as I can.
As a special tidbit, for reading all of this, let me let you all in on a secret. five of these stories, as well as my latest three (Wedding Confession, Better Anniversary and Truth or Dare) are all based on ideas for roleplays I've done over on reddit. Sadly half of them don't ever go anywhere as when I suggest these plots, nobody seems to care.
Once again, thank you all for reading, liking and commenting on my stories as it really does mean the world to me. I'm actually astonished every time I see that each new story I release seems to outdo the previous stories. I know my numbers aren't as big as some of the other authors on here, and that's quite fine by me, it's enough to know that so many people actually enjoy (or more accurately get off to) my writing. It means the world that so many of you all have shown that enjoyment and love over the years. So, from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my cock, thanks everyone! I hope you enjoy what's all to come in the future as much as you've enjoyed what I've done in the past!

Location

Ontario

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
286Followers
6Following
11My Favorites
10My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Incest, Mind Control, Submission

Contact Author

Contact Sutty93 by clicking here.