ShyGirlNao

Hi, I'm Nao. I'm 27 and Japanese, but I grew up outside of Japan. I'm short but not petite, have dark eyes, straight black hair, and I'm cute!

I know it can take courage to message someone so I'll do my best to respond. Sometimes I really can't think of anything, though. There have also been times I've only been able to say 'no' and that upset the other person ... so in those situations I usually won't say anything. My instinct is to be honest but I know honesty isn't what people want to hear at times.

For sexual interests, I've always been very turned on by impregnation. I've found that shame and guilt can be turn-ons for me, although I don't exactly like that. It's a complicated thing. One girl here said to me 'wrongness is hotness' and I feel like that's pretty true. Often something turns me on because it's wrong, not in spite of it, and I often find myself enjoying things I'm not supposed to want. In real life I'm just a normal good girl so it can be fun and exciting to stretch like that. I'm not a virgin and I wouldn't call myself innocent, but I'm also not very experienced. On the other hand I've chatted with a lot of different people so I guess you could call me experienced in that way. I often find it hard to connect with people who are very openly sexual in their own lives ... I just can't relate to that, I guess. So, I have more common ground with people who have hidden desires, crushes, thoughts, but who can't share those with the people around them. For me, the most attractive quality in a person is honesty.

If you want to approach me sexually then being direct about what you're here for is helpful. Mostly I like honest and intense chats. Asking questions can be a good way to get me warmed up, although not something general like 'what do you like' or 'what's your fantasy' because I find those very difficult to answer. I feel like I find the best connection with people who think about what they really want to ask me or say to me.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
19Followers
8Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact ShyGirlNao by clicking here.