• Authors
  • darthkerr

darthkerr

Update: July 7,2020

First off I hope everyone is safe and healthy!

I've decided to try and at least update people so you don't think I've abandoned my story, I haven't. As you can imagine last thing on my mind was writing on top of that I have been working through it all. seems that things are getting back to some type of normality and has me brainstorming once again.

I do have the next chapter started, I plan on making it a little bit longer this time, I realize people want the sex, and hate the tease, and I thank you for reading I hope you continue too do so, and I also apologize for the tease. I'm not going to say it was unintentional, because it was, Steph's personality is loosely , and I do mean loosely, based off someone from my teenage years. That being said, it will come (pun intended lol) in chapter 4, I want to put a lot of story into 4 also, lot of things are going to happen so I appreciate your patience!

Lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading, following, liking, favoriting and commenting. if anyone has any questions or feedback please feel free to contact me I enjoy hearing from my readers.

So thank you! I wish you all nothing but the best!

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
95Followers
17Following
2My Favorites
13My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s)

Contact Author

Contact darthkerr by clicking here.