• Authors
  • druidkat

druidkat

Not sure what to say here, except the following:

I was inspired to sign up here and have an additional venue for my romantic/erotic works other than my Tumblr blog.

I live in the Midwest, which can still be quite stuffy about sexy things. So, thank heavens for the Internet, right? Well, thing is about the Internet: it's still run by people with anti-sex hangups. So I see a favorite YouTuber, for example, get their channel flagged for so-called "inappropriate content," when it's about as SFW as they can make it, while still appealing to a specific audience: those who come for the sweet sexy-yet-PG-13 vibes. (I mean, the YouTuber who has had this happen is an Irish male, and his voice is "sexy" personified! What are they gonna do, come and rip out his vocal cords? :-/ )

My point in mentioning this in my biography, is that I am personally sick of the continued toxic thinking, and I want to contribute to a healthy collective conversation about sex, rather than the usual moralistic tripe that passes for communication about the topic.

Plus, I enjoy this aspect of being human. Who doesn't? So why shouldn't I enjoy learning how to really write erotica and romance effectively? Literotica is one of the best places for it.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Music Composition, Writing, Jewelry Making

Fetishes

Phantom's half-Mask & cloak, Accents (scottish Irish English)

Contact Author

Contact druidkat by clicking here.