Babelishus

Old nickname. I am blonde, busty, and old enough to know better. And yes... have quite a history. The other night when I was approached to take the "are/were you a bimbo" test. You know the "have you ever been...a Hooters waitress... mudwrestler...ever stripped... done car or boat show modeling in ridiculously small bikinis, been kicked out of a nunnery" kidding...but stuff like that and to my surprise my past suddenly was embarrassing. I am into chatting about my experiences and in roleplay:...easily taken back to the status of being the exploitable lady... so ladies and gents...putting me on my knees via blackmail, lost bet, needing a job, auditioning for a film, having a debt of some kind are roleplays that I love. Having to get or be forcibly nude (I'm talking untied bikinis and catty wardrobe malfunctions) also resurrect some past experiences. And if you have questions about "have I ever" for real, just ask and...well I probably will blush and tell the truth. And yes the pic is recent. I especially have a weakness for older males, yes of a generation that was conditioned by the patriarchy.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
9Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Taking Ridiculous Bets, Risky Public Nudity, Exhibitionism- compelled

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Submission

Contact Member

Contact Babelishus by clicking here.