LacedUpAstrid

This isn't a sentence that's supposed to be a conversation starter.

No, these first two sentences aren't a meta René Magritte joke.

Some call me Queen of the Pipette, while others say I'm the Maestra of the Microscope, but you can just call me Astrid if you'd prefer.

I like science, cookies, art and birbs. The first one will probably get me to chat way too much about things that'll bore most, the second will be good at shutting me up, the third will keep me occupied for hours, and the fourth because they're smol and cute (and that's all the reasoning you need).

When I'm not poking at cancer cells in a lab, I'm usually off cooking something awesome, hiking in a country I've never been, or playing my guitar (poorly). And yet somehow you were (un)lucky enough to find me here.

And before you ask yourself, "how could such an incredible human even be found here?"
... the answer lies in *~*severe social anxiety*~*.

Applications to be my first ex are now being accepted.

(please don't message me if you're married, I don't care what your reasoning is. Thanks <3)

Location

Europe

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
40Followers
2Following

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Asexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Bird(s)

Fetishes

Power Dynamics, D/s, Dd/lg, Edging & Denial, Bondage, The Softer Side Of Bdsm, Corsets, Dress-Up, Sensory Play, Above All... Intelligence!

Contact Member

Contact LacedUpAstrid by clicking here.