Babygirl0721

My name is Mia. I enjoy roleplaying a lot, and I am open to trying new things. I like both girls and guys. I have listed some of my favorite roleplay ideas below if you like any and wish to play just PM me. I love being a submissive and I like it rough ;)
If you don't like any of the ideas below thats okay, just tell me yours :) . I enjoy things like toys (butt plugs, vibrators, gag balls, etc), I am very into BDSM type roleplays too, I have a sub by nature so I enjoy being dominated a lot, anal is always a fun time too. Hopefully that gives you an idea of my interests and things I like. Can't wait to roleplay with you ;)
1. I am trying on some lingerie at Victoria’s Secret. You come into the dressing room and see me trying on the lingerie. You start to become sexually aroused and then you reveal that you had stopped at the adult store and bought some new toys to try and you want to try them now....
2. I am your gf's best friend, she is my roomate so you are at the house all the time. We get drunk one night she passes out and things go from there.
3.strangers in a bar. We meet share some drinks, and exchange words while we playfully flirt. Then decide to go up to the hotel room and have some more fun.
4. I am staying the night at my friends house . You are her brother. I can’t sleep so I go the kitchen to get some water. You hear something and go downstairs too. You see me standing in the kitchen wearing very short shorts wher you can see my ass cheeks and a small shirt.
5. You are my boyfriends brother. You are also younger than me 18, and I am 22. My boyfriend and i have just got back from a party where we drank a lot, we are both drunk and get into an argument about him flirting with other girls. Instead of calling an uber or driving home, I go to the guest room to sleep, little do I know you are in there. You soon take advantage of me, as i have always told you i was too good for you, but you start to come onto me i try to stop at first not knowing who it is but i eventually give in has you fuck me rough and hard, turning me into a little slut for you, as you are way better than my boyfriend (your brother) ever has been.
6. You are my sisters boyfriend. You guys live together and she is letting me stay with you guys until I can find a place. She is always very busy with her job, she seems to always be at the office or a business trip, that she barley makes time for you any more, you guys barely even have sex. One weekend while she is away i come onto you, you don’t think it’s good idea wanting to be a loyal boyfriend but i convince you otherwise.
7. You are at work and I am so horny I decide to play with myself even though I know im not supposed to touch myself without your permission. You get home from work early seeing me laying back on the couch legs spread, pleasuring myself, and decide I need a punishment for disobeying you.
8. Similar to a couple above, you are my boyfriends, bestfriend. I am visiting him at college, the same one you go to. You are also his roomate. We go to some party, my boyfriend ends up drinking way to much and starts making trouble. You help me get him back to the dorm where he passes out on the bed. What happens next is up to you.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
10Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Being Dominated, Teased, Hair Pulling, Sucking Dick

Contact Member

Contact Babygirl0721 by clicking here.