TheWayWeWere

We are a couple and, after many years of writing for ourselves, decided to begin posting and writing on Literotica. We both review, edit and contribute to these submissions. Some of our stories will be fantasies of pure fiction, some will be true or embellished truth. Others will be, Wanna-Be fantasies and others will be Wanna-Be fantasies based on true events. Other stories may be pure thought up ideas or reader suggestions that have nothing to do with our fantasies, experiences or preferences.
It will be up to you, the reader, to decide which of our stories fall into which above category. We hope both men and women enjoy our first submission which was first written many years ago.
We have been a couple for over 30 years and married for many of those years - happily. Please email us with your comments, recommendations, and constructive criticisms. The names in the stories, including ours, have been changed to protect the innocent - or not so innocent. The characters in our stories are all adults over 21.

Location

United States

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
6Following
8My Favorites
9My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Sex /each Other

Contact Author

Contact TheWayWeWere by clicking here.