PenelopeOfIthaca

Cruelly separated from my Odysseus, I fight off the advances of my suitors politely yet firmly (although, if some persist in PM, I become a great deal less polite) while raising my child. TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY, DO NOT PM ME UNLESS I HAVE GIVEN EXPRESS PERMISSION TO DO SO. IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU.

I am Penelope, that fabled queen of Ithaca, consort of Odysseus, the eloquent and wily traveler who works for twenty long years, in battle and in wandering, to return home to his family and me. I await faithfully, fending off the suitors and protecting Ithaca while weaving by day and unraveling by night, working to stave off any negative effects from the treachery of the suitors.

In Odysseus's presence, I become happy, calm, and loquacious. In his absence, I am always a bit said and distrustful.

What does this all mean in modern layman's terms (or, rather, Literotica terms)?

1) I am loyal and faithful only to OdysseusOfIthaca. If you are one of the suitors, you need not apply. I will be polite to you, but if you continue to try to get in my e-pants, my politeness will turn to rage. An enraged Penelope is not something ANYONE wants to experience.

2) Unless you are one of the select few with whom I had a past friendship, I will not be revealing my previous name to you.

3. Yes, my fetishes are wide and varied. No, I'm not going to sit down and explain DDlg to you. The Internet is the information superhighway. Travel on it a bit. However, I will clarify: DDlg is not ageplay or incest. The quickest way to get banned from my PM box is to bring up either of those two things.

4. I am not your usual little. I curse. I rarely indulge in younger language. Only with my Daddy (Odysseus) do I do that, and, even then, only rarely. I do enjoy My Little Pony, Powerpuff Girls (Old School, and Bubbles is my favorite), Daria, coloring, neat fonts, stuffies, and the like. Conversely, i also like to discuss cooking shows, literature, and philosophy to anyone who will listen (but especially with Odysseus).

5. I do not suffer the following politely or lightly: trolls, bullies, bots, the suitors, and anyone who I say "Hi" to in chat when they enter who immediately feels as if he or she has the right to pop in my PM box. I do suffer fools gladly; they are funny and often have an amazing story of their journey to tell.

6. In regards to a previous item (above), I do not take orders from you (unless your name is OdysseusOfIthaca). Regardless of the purpose of the room, I am not beholden to show you respect (either by calling you Sir or by capitalizing your name), genuflecting, crawling, obeying any tenets you set forth, etc. To expect me to do so will only invite my wrath and that of Odysseus's.

7. Also, I am a submissive. Even if I were willing to play with others (which I am not, without Odysseus's due consent and that will only be other females), I am not in any way dominant. Submissives (both male and female) waste their time in PM-ing me expecting me to dominate them.

Location

Ithaca

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following

More About Me

Age

43

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Ddlg, Femdom (receiving), Hypnosis, Cuckqueaning

Contact Member

Contact PenelopeOfIthaca by clicking here.