Jessi123

Married MILF-type i suppose. I/we do love some sexy play from time to time, including hotwife, some sub play, exhib or subtle sexy humiliation of me. And some occasional bi play too. :)

Always enjoy sexy, erotic pics or gifs, sharing fantasies or thoughts, or maybe a good rp. For pics - love things like hotwife, cuckold or cuckqueen, exhibition, sexy outfits or some sexy sub play or kinks. If you want to roleplay, send me an idea rather than just asking what i want - entice me with something that would be fun. Think of something more along the lines of fun hotwife rather than cuckold/humiliation/bigger dick….something like being given to another guy for some naughty fun… or a little submissiveness in it can’t hurt.

https://scrolller.com/i-like-the-variety-56b0nq2b0i

https://scrolller.com/a-slice-of-life-7py2w0he7e

https://scrolller.com/who-are-you-baby-czls9orcqb

Rp idea - Maybe you’re an old friend visiting and you, my husband and I go out for dinner, a few drinks, chatting laughing and flirting, we go back to the bar at your hotel, and my husband says he wants to watch whatever game is on tv there, but you and I should go back to your room for a bit. (And I’d love to see what dress/outfit you’d picture me wearing)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
10Followers

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Hotwife, Submissive, Kinks, Subtle Exhib;

Contact Member

Contact Jessi123 by clicking here.