aliciamom50

**Please introduce yourself. Don't just say hi or start asking questions.

I'm a 55 year old divorced mother of a daughter. I've been bi for over 20 years.
I'm old enough to not apologize for my fantasies and desires. I'm open minded and love to chat with other moms and dads (bi moms and bi dads are the best!) Having deep, intimate chats with other parents is what I love.

A fantasy that really gets me going lately is me and my daughter are at a brunch at a really nice restaurant on the water. An attractive and elegant older couple, late 50s/early 60s, shows interest in us and asks to join us at our table. We have a wonderful time of chatting and flirting. Both the husband and wife flirting with me and my daughter. This leads to beautiful intimacy between the four of us.

A fantasy that I love is being at a party, whether its a nudist party or just a regular party, and meeting a sexy, attractive couple. The husband/dad has his arm around my waist, his hand on my ass while the wife/mom and I chat. Things get intimate and the wife and I start kissing as her husband is caressing me. We end up going to their home where I get to experience their very sexy home life.

Another fantasy that I've enjoyed recently is being a girlfriend to a married dad. As long as the kids can keep a secret they can come over too and enjoy a day by the pool with their dad and me.

Something that I've enjoyed is a girlfriend of mine, who is involved with me and my boyfriend/husband, wants us to help expose her son to some very intimate sexuality. She wants to watch us play with him and see my boyfriend/husband be very sweet and gentle with him and help him explore bisexuality with him.

If I don't reply its because I'm already chatting with someone or I'm inundated with private messages. Don't take it personally.

Location

Northeast

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
78Followers
10Following
1My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Age

56

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Shopping, Workingout, Spending Time With Friends, Love My Pool And Laying Out

Contact Member

Contact aliciamom50 by clicking here.