• Authors
  • gentle_man_sub

gentle_man_sub

I am a man in my mid-40s, tall and athletic with a successful career. Born and raised a California boy. I enjoy running, writing, and sex. I am a generous and attentive lover of women who enjoy being adored and can appreciate a man who will cater to her every whim. Someone who is sexy and smart and knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. Preferably, to demand it.

I am a sensualist. I love to kiss, to touch, to caress, to lick. There is nothing better than the slow burn of unwrapping a beautiful woman, every slip of fabric an erotic tease of what is to come. Especially if she is a bit of an exhibitionist, someone who enjoys being the center of attention. I love to be drunk on the musky scent of pheromones and perfume as she wraps her thighs around my head. To explore and worship every line and curve as she moans in encouragement. A voyeur who takes pleasure in giving far more than receiving, reveling in the anticipation of eventual satisfaction and release as reward for a job well done.

My desire is to serve and to please; to earn the praise, "good boy." I can be a strong and virile "himbo," an objectified brainless manslut who fucks with an animalistic intensity; a docile and obedient servant, a glorified butler who caters to your every whim; or a reverent and adoring cultist, a convert who worships at the feet of his Goddess. It is not for me to decide how I serve — I relinquish those decisions to the strong, dominant woman who proves worthy of my adoration.

Turn-ons include cunnilingus, breast/ass/foot worship, edging, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, voyeurism, pegging, and body objectification (including diet & exercise control).

Location

California

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Age

48

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

BDSM, Femdom, Female Led Relationships, Tease And Denial, Edging, Ruined Orgasms, Chastity, Cunnilingus, Voyeurism, Pegging, Objectification

Contact Member

Contact gentle_man_sub by clicking here.