• Authors
  • Aerielle

Aerielle

I am a highly submissive girl, not a Domme. Please do not ask me to Domme you.

With men I prefer slower build up (meaning no zero to orgasm in 3 minutes and then you leave) . I am partial to scenes with BDSM in them, and I can get quite carried away with the right player. Don't start with a dic pic (I'm done asking please), quick way to be ignored.

I play with women as well; i am looking to play D/s scenes with other women, or, just friendly chat. An example would be where I am a heroine confronting a Villainess. I have been highly revved up by some stories lately that I'd love to discuss with you.

I am not actively seeking a Master/Mistress, however, should the right woman/man come along, who knows? We will both know it, if it is there.

Next, because you're going to ask: I'm 30. I'm a mom, and have the battle scars to prove it. I'm 5'6" and 125 lbs. My breasts are a natural 36 D cup, waist is 28, and hips are 38. I have brown eyes and long brunette hair which i just highlighted recently. My womanhood is shaved every Sunday morning.

Limits are pee/poop/incest/family/underage/RLI/voice/video and pictures until I know you VERY well and know I can trust you. I don't owe you any of those, so they wont be offered until and unless I'm comfortable. You have no right to be offended when I say no to one of these, fair warning.

What kind of scenes do i like?
In generaI am really into bondage and submission and sexual slavery.
- I like to do things we can't do in real, mundane life.
- A broken Dominatrix is a powerful scene for example. I can play a Dominatrix long enough to have the tables turned on me.
- Also into capture and train after reading a hot story here called The Kingdom by Southrook, read a little to see. And now, you can read the Kanesha series by CarlUrvile and myself to glimpse another facet of my kink fantasies.
- The petite heroine going up against the BigBadVillainess I mention above.
- Future sci fi scenes can be fun too

If I don't respond please don't be upset, I am not being rude and likely have many PMs to sort through. Original things always stand out.

Ok, that's it for now, more to come later.

Location

restrained somewhere

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers
8Following
7My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Fmw

Contact Member

Contact Aerielle by clicking here.