• Authors
  • MothersDezire

MothersDezire

i am a professional woman with a good career, I enjoy being outdoors and love the feel of the sun on my skin.
I am a single mother with one grown son-- i am here to chat mostly with women-- i love younger women -especially the strong willed ones - and their fantasies. I am happy to be mom but not mommy. Love training younger women, especially daughters, to be dommes.
I also enjoy chatting with other women about the special bonds that can develop in families. Even if they are only in the mind.
I Love role play and am very open minded. Except about real life underage. I enjoy subtlety, nuance, class and of course good grammar and full sentences. I have many interests- please do not pigeon hole me into family only .
Sometimes I am open to a father with daughters but never to single men, boys looking for a mom or sissy's "babyboys" or CD's. Men when you pm me, open with your family makeup and situation in your first message or you will get no response. Only about 10% of the men read this and show they understand it. The rest are ignored.
NO PROFILE NO CHAT
I know that if you are reading this you consider a profile to be important like i do. So if you don't have one -- realize you will get no response from me.
Please call me Lisa and I will know you have read this far. if you don't do this i will ignore you.


Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
22Followers
4Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bdsm, Swinging, Family, Exhibitionism, Other Things, Futa

Contact Member

Contact MothersDezire by clicking here.