SexxxiiStefii

***Just Published a new Poem! Check it out***

I’m a rare breed, I’m a sub but then again I’m not, I’m a bit of a Domme but then again I’m not. So a switch is the closest to what I could say I am, but again it’s not 100% accurate. I’m not one who could be told what to do unless I am yours. I don’t kneel for just anyone. I have very eclectic taste. I don’t have a singular thing I like more than maybe just teasing. The anticipation is key. Is what I crave, need and want. Most don’t get pass a simple conversation. I’m not the girl most on here think I am. I evolved into something I should have been long ago...

He came out of nowhere. He captured her with a single kiss. His touch electrifying her, melting the ice around her. She falls into his strong arms, feeling safe from the world around her. Kisses each tear as they fall down her cheek. Fighting the demons that come her way. Her personal knight in dark armor. He is addicted to her as she is hooked to him.

Description:
Long Black hair, curled tips that reach the middle of her bare back tickling her olive skin. Brown eyes that hypnotize, capturing the unexpected. Soft full lips that the sweetest, sexiest, and naughtiest of noises come from. Sexy curves that make you want to explore her for hours. Feisty tempered, seductive, a bit of a brat, and very playful with each tease luring you in for more. Just a taste, just a bite will make you eager for more.

Music is my dear friend, my pen is my lover, and my thoughts are my medicine.

Published Lit writer.. Part 2 coming soon.
**********************************************************************************************
A sample of my writing....

She kneeled on the floor, in the position he demands her to submit to. On her knees, spread apart, her hands behind her back, hand on each elbow, her breast arched up. She looks at the floor needing to relax. She is his light, and he is her drug. She craves his darkness. She can’t leave no matter how much she tries. She’s addicted to him. He moves close to her, like a predator circling his prey. He growls as he looks down at her. She shivers in response. He leans down close to her. She feels his breath against her ear. She starts to squirm a bit. He tells her,”You keep coming back little one.”
She moves her head down. How can she tell him she needs him. The same way he needs her.......

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
32Followers
7Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Cars, Music

Pets

Cat(s), Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Heels, Ropes, Bondage, Rough, Toys

Contact Author

Contact SexxxiiStefii by clicking here.