• Authors
  • alysiak

alysiak

Single and not currently in a relationship, 19, heterosexual, but very bi-curious.

Brief Bio - Raised by loving, but very strict Christian parents. Entered my sophomore year of college in Aug. 2018 majoring in Business Administration. I love lingerie, being a tease and tastefully projecting my femininity.

INTERESTS Reading, jogging, theatre, wearing lingerie, heels and nylons, spending time at the beach on the ocean.
OBJECTIVES Expanding my sexual horizons and seeking to reconcile my spiritual beliefs with my strong desire for sexual gratification. I very much would like to correspond with an older woman, preferable an experience bi-sexual or a lesbian, who has had a real life experience similar to mine of being raised in a Christian home. I want to learn how they dealt with their interest in erotic material and how they overcame the ensuing religious inhibitions concerning sex. I struggle with the guilt of my sexual fantasizing and my strong desire to explore sexual fetishes.

FETISHES A strong attraction to the female body, fantasizing about the many forms of sexual gratification that my inhibitions make me reluctant to pursue. I have a growing interest in submitting to orgasm tease and denial and being sexually submissive. Perhaps this is an outgrowth of the parental control that greatly diminished my opportunities to masturbate and engage in sexual activities throughout my teen years.

Location

East Coast of USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Following
3My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

November 17, 1998

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Jogging, Live Theatre, Going To The Beach

Fetishes

Orgam Denial, Dressing To Tease

Contact Member

Contact alysiak by clicking here.