• Authors
  • TheNovalist

TheNovalist

Update - 26th April 2024

Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be a little break for my vacay.

All is fair has finally been put into a series, and is going well. NewU is getting going pretty well, as well. And the story to the end has been more or less mapped out. I hope you enjoy it as we see this through to the end.

Update -9th February 2024

Hey all, I thought it had been a while since I have updated this. Recent months have been a little difficult again. I won't go into the reasons; I have talked about them at great length on my discord server, and the support received from the community we have built there has been nothing short of amazing.

But as often happens after such a long time, things have happened, and I thought you fine people were due an update.

So. First and foremost. NewU is still processing well. We are now on the third and FINAL book of that series, so I imagine that it will end within the next 12-18 months to make way for something else. It has been one hell of a journey, taking my first story from its inauspicious beginnings to the dizzying heights it has achieved.

Secondly, despite its popularity, I have had to put the Island on long term hold for now. I have hit a bit of a dead end with the current narrative, and the plans I have developed for it are kinda screwed up by mistakes made in earlier chapters. It needs a complete rewrite to fix those errors. I will get onto it eventually, but not quite yet. For those of you enjoying it, I can only apologize and promise to keep you up to date with any plans for it going forward.

That brings us nicely to the start of a brand new series that I am releasing. All is fair is a sci-fi space opera that has been greatly enjoyed by my Patreons and Discord members. The first chapter will be up shortly, and chapter 6 has just been released to Patreon supporters. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it, but be warned, it is very different to anything I have written before.

Keep being awesome

Nova...

You can now support me on Patreon. There is at least one months worth of pre-release chapter available on there, that is four chapters for each series, with new ones being added every week. Follow the link below to join

https://www.patreon.com/The_Novalist

Please be aware that lit can take between 2 and 7 days to actually put the story up. This is the part of the process I have no control over. If there are any delays on my side, I will let you know.

Yes, I have my very own discord server where we can chat about all of the stories here, plus get more regular updates and announcements. Follow the invite.

https://discord.gg/b9NcJsG

Just a quick reminder to all of you who haven't shown your support for the wonderful DragonMuseings and her spin-off story for Samantha, please follow the link to show her some love.

https://www.literotica.com/s/newu-samantha

Anyway...

I have decided that, with this profile never realistically going back to the chat rooms, I can delete all the chat-related parts of my bio and concentrate on what brought me to lit in the first place... Stories.

I have been reading on lit for well over a decade, and in 2020, I decided to take the plunge and start writing my own. The NewU series has had a reception beyond anything I could have imagined. What started as a way for me to kill some time between school runs has grown into something that takes up a surprising amount of my time.

The last year of my personal life (2021) has not been great, and that, in turn, threw a fair-sized spanner into my creative works, but I am not one to dwell. I have rediscovered the ability to sit down and write for a few hours without letting life slap me for not paying it enough attention.

The easiest way to contact me is through the Discord server. Emails are also good, but be aware that it can take as long as a few days for those messages to reach me. I also read every single comment that is posted to any of my stories, so even if you are brand new to my work, a comment you leave on a story published years ago still comes up, and I still read them.

I hope you enjoy my work, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Also... Your mark is going nowhere, always everything.

Location

Wales UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
1858Followers
30Following
4My Favorites
11My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TheNovalist by clicking here.