KwyetteMeghan

I'm just a single mom looking for a little escape. I have long brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, 5'10", average build with full hips and larger than average boobies (38D, 100% real, so there’s some sag). I chat here because it’s a safe, convenient, and anonymous place for a busy single mom to explore and have fun.... chatting, maybe roleplaying, maybe sharing some links. If you want to share links, I like amateurs with emotions, not disinterested actors going through the mechanics of sex. ...and no dick pics please. If you want to roleplay, I’ll politely suggest some roles for you: you could be my bf/hubby’s friend, my friend’s son/husband/dad, my employee, my former hs student who graduated a couple years ago, or I could be the student and you the teacher, or maybe you’d like to suggest something. What don’t I like? Anything anal and pretty much any scene that starts just meeting or you just arrived... the lead up takes more time than I have or the scene is so horribly rushed. I prefer to start with “after a festive and discreetly flirty evening and a couple of drinks, you invite me back to your place”, or something like that... just a little fast-forwarding for the sake of time.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
57Followers
1Following

More About Me

Age

40

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Hiking, Coffee

Contact Member

Contact KwyetteMeghan by clicking here.