JennaPendragon

Hello! My name is Jenna Pendragon. You might have known me as Mischievous_Jenna. I am here now with a new name because I have been adopted into the Pendragon family. Don't worry though. I am still every last bit the same mischievous little fox I always was.

I still enjoy all the things I did before. Any room you find me in you can be sure at least some aspect of the topic that inspired it gets me purring and needy. I'm still interested in so many things taboo. Still love moderate to fast paced roleplays. As always, detail is very important to me. The more detailed you are with me the more interested I'll likely be in talking or playing with you.

Things to know about me...

First let me get the simple things out of the way since everyone asks these questions eventually. In my human form I'm tall at 5'8" in height. My measurements are 38C-26-39 (thought my hips were 38 but just checked and I apparently added an inch this year). Wide hips, average waist, my ass and thighs have some juicy little extra curve and just a hint of jiggle to them. My breasts are very round, soft, and just a hint perky. I have shoulder length strawberry blond hair with a nice wave to it. Sparkling emerald green eyes. I have a playful, mischievous smile that just screams I'm thinking something naughty.

For the not so simple things... I am a kitsune. A playful, mischievous fox spirit. For the most part my body is the same as my human form (though as a kitsune I can take on whatever human form I like in the moment). My hair is a fiery red and I have large fox ears on my head with small tufts of fur at their tips. From my lower back I have nine long, velvety soft, and very powerful flowing fox tails. Nine tails making me very powerful among kitsune, possessed with potent fox magic with all sorts of fun varied uses. My tails are likewise very flexible and capable, stronger than all but the strongest human arms. I like using them in playful, creative ways.

“To you I’m nothing more than a fox, like a thousand other foxes. But if you tame me then we shall need each other. To me you’ll be unique in all the world and to you I shall be unique in all the world.” -Le Petit Prince

I am very happy to say that I am a pet to the Pendragon family. I received their collar and mark close enough to midnight between 9/16 and 9/17 2018.

My collar:
https://imgur.com/a/zc2h6s0
My sub mark, located behind my left shoulder:
https://imgur.com/tmaEhtx

My Owners are MxPendragon (aka Jesamil), Niomina, and LucillePendragon. If you would like to play with me and see any of them present in the room, please ask them first if I am available. If you don't see any of them in the room, then please feel free to PM me with whatever detailed depravities you have on your mind.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact JennaPendragon by clicking here.