Anna_for_RP

I’m the type of girl next door that makes you do a double-take. 5’4” (4’3” on my knees) with wavy brown hair that cascades down over my shoulders. If you don’t like my perky B cups then I know you’ll love my spin class toned legs, which are my best feature. I show them off with short dresses in summer and tight yoga pants in winter. I have big dark brown eyes for you to get lost in while you’re wondering what I’m thinking and warm, tanned skin.

Possible RP Scenarios:

* A world in which slavery is legal...can lead to all kinds of different stories

* Fun on our honeymoon - could be with another man, another woman, or another couple

* Descent into debauchery - starting out as a respectable wife, then heading gradually down a darker path. Maybe my husband is sharing me, maybe we're swingers...however it starts, I get deeper and deeper into this darker world that is all new to me.

* Amateur night - my husband talks me into trying it at a strip club for fun...what happens from there?

* Wife becomes a cam girl - how and why are up for discussion

* My husband and I, dealing with the aftermath of non-consent - done in a serious way, with real emotions.

* My husband discovers old pics/video of me that show a side of me that he's never seen.

* Music Festival - I'm attending with my husband, and things get wild...and perhaps a bit out of control.

* Cuckquean - just a general idea, it can go a lot of different ways.

* Bimbofication - but not through mind control, more in a natural way. I picture this as a series of short scenes exploring the changes I would be going through. Lots of different story lines are possible.

* Drugged - picture a drug that greatly increases arousal, and then imagine trying to deal with that in a realistic way

* Or surprise me with something :) Not to sound like a snob, but there has to be some kind of plot and character development or it won't interest me.

Another thing...and this might also make me sound like a snob, but your technique for roleplaying is important. I'm not a grammar nazi and I don't care if you misspell words, but at a basic level, there at least has to be some way of differentiating dialogue from text...either with quotation marks, asterisks, or whatever. Don't be lazy :)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
21Followers

More About Me

Contact Member

Contact Anna_for_RP by clicking here.