golddanielle

I am Danielle - 31 yo and single.

To make it clear from the beginning... i am a transsexual. Transforming since I was 18 and I live as a girl 24/7.
I am a super oral t-girl who loves to lick and suck cock and balls, to swallow every drop, and to lick ass real good. Extremely passable and sexy - also dirty and kinky. :). I am bottom... with a big round ass, curvy and smooth body, kind and warm hearted, and very submissive.

Hairdresser and escort, mostly escort... but a lady needs a cover up story too. :) wink wink... JLo is right: Yo quiero, yo quiero dinero, ay. Yo quiero la venta, sí cincuenta, sí lo siento. :)

Love to please men... and still looking for Mr. Right. :) Busty, enhanced... hourglass figure - and ready to go all the way with the SRS surgery once i find the right guy :).

Gold is the color of my hair... but also... enjoy golden showers and toilet play :).

I am a crazy girl and I enjoy what I do. My fuckhole is always in need of a great freaky fucker to come destroy me all over the room. I love aggressive sex. You can pull my hair, call me your bitch, make me eat those balls and eat your ass, gag on your big cock, and choke me till YOU cum. My backdoor is always open, so don't knock... bang hard :).

I am very submissive and prefer older experienced men, and also to some extent a painslut. I have very few limits - no underage, no animal, no blood, nothing that leaves permanent marks.

Gender

Transgender Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
26Followers

More About Me

Age

36

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Cum, Big Cocks, Rough Sex, Submission, .toilet Play, Assrimming, Deepthroat, Swallow

Contact Member

Contact golddanielle by clicking here.