DaughtersBustyFriend

I'm here for roleplaying. Not into cuckolding or family play..

I think I like this version of me describing myself the best : I'm 5'3" with wavy/curly coffee brown hair, to my mid back when straightened. Large curious brown doe eyes with naturally long lashes. Naturally pillowy lips. Not oversized but jst right. 36DD-28-36 115 lbs. My ass cheeks wonderfully pillowy as well. The perfect amount of jiggle above my thick thighs on the legs of the tiny frame. Fully shaven where I should be.

First and foremost, I love being used. To be clear, however, I'm no bimbo or straight toy. You need to be creative, convincing, and/or charming in order to get to that point. I love the need to release pent up lust and the pursuit to that explosion. With this in mind, please don't send any ideas that are super direct to the point. At that junction it's just cyber. Lastly I love to hear the thoughts of my partner through the roleplay. :D

Pick a story and show me a girl to play as :D

Sometimes, I'm looking for one of my friends daddies. He's happily married but still a very masculine guy. He looks at a hot girl thats in the area but has never thought of cheating. His looks toward his daughter's friend however become more and more intensive... trying to see up a skirt w/o getting caught... trying to see her changing... an evolving obsession... He eventually realizes that he's treading dangerous waters... worried that he could have some sort of outburst and get caught by someone in doing so... so he convinces himself that he has to come up with a plan... He's going to use her like the toy he envisions... but it's going to be under his controlled circumstances.. slowly becoming more inappropriate with his comments and questions... walking a cautious line... perhaps getting a little handsy.... and her curious nature being the implied consent... never resisting or protesting...


Sometimes, it's one of my Dad's friends that ends up using me. What better way to repay my father than to stretch his daughter out and liberally cum on and within me. Could be staying with us while in town; both families are on vacation together; possibly just over watching the game with him and some of your college buddies. Either way he knows that he's going to be exploring her younger body with his fat married cock.

Perhaps a friends dad somehow gets me to watch porn together. Slowly justifying each step from masturbating until the moment that I have a face full of married cock. "I mean, it's alright if we're just both touching ourselves if our clothes are still on..." etc

Maybe I'm in the mood for a friends older brother. A bit less polished in his methods to use me as a tool to cum with. But where there is a will there is a way. He's clever and potentially come up with a way to trick me into being used.

My parents recently put our guest room up for rent to take in some extra cash. My mom was against renting to any older males but my daddy calmed her down and assured her that nothing bad would happen. Little did he know how much his new "tenant" would enjoy the company of his stacked daughter, her room right across the hall in the finished basement...

Also would love to hear things along these lines https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bad95f3201be

Whatever you choose, please send a decent length setup for something fun. A single line is rarely going to grab my interest in a way that will hold it. The more I understand your idea, the more I can see if it is a waste of either of our time. Whether it be something that I'm not well versed in playing or something that in the long run I'll lose interest.


And remember, this is supposed to be fun and sexy. PM me with a fun scenario fitting that sexy character... Show me an image of the girl I am to play as :) If I don't respond to PMs, I apologize in advance.

See you on the battlefield!

A flip of my skirt to some of my regulars:
TheBigBlackMonster
FriendsFather
TheDevil_IsBlack
HornMek
RoughRelentlessBull
LiterateRoleplayer
EndowedFather
ThePredator
BossyBridget
BigDickedOldBastard

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
27Followers
6Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact DaughtersBustyFriend by clicking here.