• Authors
  • unknownauthor29

unknownauthor29

Long time writer of fan fiction across various sites. Uploading here as most of my stories do have an erotic edge. Try to avoid writing plain porn, but I do get carried away in some chapters, which turn into nothing but a few thousand words of smut.

The Dragonborn Comes - A mish-mash of Dragon Age: Origins and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Man of War - Not sure if or when it will continue.

Mass Effect: A Hero Rises - a story that will eventually encompass the Mass Effect trilogy.

The Dragon and the Wolf - Meshing of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I also have a few stories that I might upload in the future:

A Fallout 4 story titled 'The Sins of Man' that I may upload eventually, though there are a few chapters which contain absolutely no sex as it wasn't written for this website.

A Fallout: New Vegas story titled 'Vengeance is My Name'. Main reason I'm hesitant about posting this one is that the MC is bisexual and the story does feature numerous same-sex scenes.

I also have a couple of stories where futanari are prevalent, including another Elder Scrolls: Skyrim story, 'The Dragonborn Saga' featuring a female protagonist but most of her lovers are futanari.

I've only recently started uploading stories again and most of the stories are still works in progress.

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
531Followers
6My Favorites
5My Comments
5Series Published

Contact Author

Contact unknownauthor29 by clicking here.